Unknown zero-day vulnerabilities are the biggest threat to network and software security, because there are no defenses for attacks against them. With Defensics you can discover unknown vulnerabilities proactively.
Features and Capabilities
- Defensics Technology: Model-based Fuzzing
- Protocol specifications, traffic captures and file samples are used to create model-based fuzzers, which feed systematic anomalies to systems to reveal zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Best coverage: Model-based test generation ensures optimal coverage and fastest test execution.
- Full specification coverage for 200+ protocols
- General purpose fuzzers for testing all other communication protocols and files
- Fully automated: All you need to know is the protocol or file format you are testing.
- Automated test case generation, execution, reporting and regression testing
- Millions of pre-built test cases for specification based fuzzers
- Software based: Easy to integrate, scale and share.
- Easy to integrate into existing testing environments
- Increased performance with additional hardware
- Supports multiple users in multiple locations Defensics Benefits
- For Software Developers:
- Reduce development cost by finding critical defects earlier in SDLC
- Build security into your software product
- Find real vulnerabilities, not false positives
- Prove to your customers that you have the best possible product security
- Avoid product recalls and unnecessary maintenance costs
- Improve customer satisfaction/retention by reducing field reported problems
- For End-User Organizations:
- Minimize the risk of legal exposure to SLA’s
- Find critical issues before they are disclosed publicly
- Improve Quality of Service and avoid downtime in your critical network
- Select your vendors based on product security
- Verify security without access to source code
- Secure your network from Zero-Day threats
- Verify vendor patch quality
- Protocols Supported
|Web application suite||TP||SOCKS||SigComp||PPPoE||OAM||MICS||IPv4||HID||Ethernet Finger||CIFS/SMB||ARP|
|Web socket||TLS/SSL||SRTP||SIP||RADIUS||OCSP||MGCP||IPv6||HSP||FAX||CWMP (TR- 069)||ACE|
|WPA1||TURN||SSH2||SIP TT||RIP||OSPFv3||MIME||ISAKMP/IKE||H.323||FIP||DHCP DHCPv6||A2DP|
|X.509||UPnP SSDP Control Point||STUN||SMBv2||Rlogin||OBEX||MPEG2-TS||JSON||HTTP||FTP||DNS (DNSSEC)||BFD|
|XML||UPnP SSDP Device||SunRPC||SMS/PDU||RSTP||OpenFlow||MPEG4||Kerberos||ICMP||GARP||DNS||BICC|
|UPnP GENA Server||Synch||SMS/SMPP||RSVP||OPP||MPLS/LDP||L2TPv2||ICMPv6||GRE||DNS Zone Transfer||BIP|
|UPnP Multicast Eventing||Sync Ethernet||SMTP||RTCP||PBT/PBB-TE||MSTP||L2TPv3||IEEE 1588||GTPv0||DUN||BNEP|
Who are Codenomicon Defensics users?
- Security Assessment laboratories
Sorena Secure Processing Experts
- Purchasing Codenomicon Defensics Licenses and maintanence it
- Responsible for training users and promoting security awareness to improve working with Codenomicon Defensics
- Installing, configuration and professional training of Codenomicon Defensics
- We have experts with 10 years experience in this field